Thursday, July 2, 2009

Welcome to the Website!

I created this website/blog as a supplement to the information in the monthly newsletter that I mail out. Don't worry....your office will still receive the newsletter each month, but this will be a way to share more pictures, provide more information on featured products, and provide surveys to learn how I can better serve my offices.

Below, you will find the first 2 posts...one has more information about this month's feature, E4D, and the other has a slideshow of more pictures from our vacation to Newport Beach. Along the right side, you will find a survey. Check back regularly for more pictures!

I would love to know what you think...below each post you will see a "comment" button; click on that to leave a comment...leave a comment on this post to let me know what you think about the website and give any suggestions of what you would like to see. Each person who leaves a comment will have their name put "in the hat" to win a $25 gas card...I will draw 2 names on July 29, so leave a comment by then to have your name entered into the drawing!

2 comments:

Debbie Dye said...

Yea for you Donna! I love your blogspot!
Debbie Dye

yvette rodriguez said...

We love receiving your newsletter each month and now the website is just adds to it!!! Thanks for all of your attentive support. We love working with you.

Yvette and staff with dr. hess